Friday, March 19, 2010



CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO LINK TO MY PERSONAL LIBRARY

I am experimenting with linking my Blog to Library Thing.... Toasty's Mom's Library. a long time ago I decided to use this tool to account for all of my books that I have at home so that when I would go to organize them, I could find them easily. So rather than put them in order, I simply gave them locations based on what shelf in my house they were on. This also helped me in eliminating duplicates, as well as weeding the collection, AND more importantly in finding them to loan. Unfortunately I may have neglected to eliminate them from the list as I have been culling them, but most are still here.

You may browse by clicking on the headings to arrange by author, Title, or other column head, or you can type a key word in the search frame to quickly determine if a book is in the list. If you use this and want a book, give me a call or an email.

Thanks.

No comments: